Monday, March 25, 2013

GT Seminar I: Second 20% Project

My first 20% project taught me a lot. From the basics of app building, to making an ethical decision, my first 20% project truly made me a better, more well rounded person. So, for my second 20% project, my wish is to broaden my horizons even more. I want to go healthy. I already consider myself a pretty healthy person, but I want to go completely healthy, and see how I feel about it. I'm going to convince people that eating healthy doesn't have to taste bad! However, with all plans, obtacles may follow, and mine include not being able to make the perfect healthy snack. I hope to make a light snack that will be delicious and nutrituous, and it's really important that my snack goes as a success. Some people I could consult include the athletic trainer at northern, the nutrition constultant at my parent's gym, and other people in the nutrition/health fields. I believe this 20% project will help me, because when I grow up I want to do something in sports medicine. I am so excited for this 20% project!

No comments:

Post a Comment