Monday, September 24, 2012

GT Seminar 1: First Post

I'm Megan & I'm in 9th grade. I 'm pretty athletic, and I have a very sarcastic sense of humor. Some of my likes include, softball, music, tumblr, this class, writing, free wifi, instagram, hanging out with my friends, going to school, and vacationing! Some of my dislikes are stress, small yappy dogs, the pressure to be perect, grades, being the oldest, post limit on tumblr, cereal, losing, car rides, umpires, getting up early, and split ends. The highlight of my summer, was definitely our annual family trip to LBI. We've made it a family ritual where my family, some cousins, and a few more family friends rent a huge house in Long Beach Island for the week. We swim, kayak, eat lots of food, tan, just hang out, go the beach, and its just a lot of fun. We cut back on electronics, and have a good time. I am looking forward to the 20% project. It seemed like a very interesting project! Though I'm not sure of my project's topic yet, I know it will be one of my favorites! I am also very looking forward to this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment