Wednesday, January 2, 2013

GT Seminar 1: Reflections and Resolutions

     This past year of 2012 was odd. Everyone had gone on and on about how great it would be, but it turned out pretty ordinary. It was just like 2011, 2010, and all past years. I learned a lot of things. The biggest thing was that we're alive. "2012" wasn't real, and the world didn't end! But I learned some things about me. Like the fact that I am becoming more and more interested in my future everyday. Over this past year I went from not having my priorities straight, to becoming somebody who cares about everything. I've gotten better at keeping up with my schoolwork, and I've been working harder. I've also started practicing even more with softball. I've literally gone from a week of 25 hours of softball, to a week of 40 hours of softball. I've been working hard and am using my time wisely.
     Throughout 2013, I would like to resolve my attitude. I want to be more positive. I feel like I tend to not give things a chance and be very closed minded. So, I'm going to think, talk, and feel positive from now on. I also resolve not to take the easy way out anymore. I want to spend more time on homework, more time on softball, and more time with family. So, I resolve to not do things quickly just to hang out with my friends or go on my laptop. I want to get smarter, healthier, and happier this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment